If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau.
- “If one” = YOU
- “advances confidently” = small steps forward, action breeds confidence and overcomes fear
- “in the direction of his dreams” = what/where/who/when is your dream?
- “and endeavors” = committed. Are you ALL IN?
- “to live” = life is the journey, not the moment. Savor it.
- “the life which he(she) has imagined” = Your dream defined in present tense – start living it today
- “he(she) will meet with success” – Earl Nightingale says, Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.
- “unexpected in common hours.” – You may not know the exact time, but when you change your thinking and your habits, the world around you changes to the point that you finally realize you are already living the life you imagined.
When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. ~Wayne Dyer