Emerging Leaders and High Performing Professionals
Skills such as:
- Executive Presence
- Better Communication & Connection
- Developing a Cohesive Team
- Leading vs Managing
- Public Speaking
- Managing Priorities
- Delegating & Equipping
“Great leaders aren’t born, they’re coached.”
“This was a wonderful opportunity to further develop my leadership skills with the guidance of Antoinette. I feel that through this opportunity I have truly become a better leader and have been able to better serve those I lead.”
Selecting a leadership coach should be a well-executed decision. To make the decision-making process crystal clear, we offer a commitment-free chemistry meeting to remove uncertainty and questions around coaching.
If we are a mutually agreeable match, we proceed with a four step coaching process:
- On-Boarding: Learning your goals and challenges, and helping you prioritize your focus areas for the coaching process.
- Assessments: Antoinette and John are Maxwell certified and qualified to use the following assessments, and utilize one or more when relevant:
- Maxwell 360 Leadership
- Right Path
- Working Genius
- Coaching Sessions: Virtual or in-person coaching sessions focused on your agenda and goals for continued progress. Accountability between and during sessions helps accelerate progress.
- Continued Development & Results: Agreed upon milestone reviews, post 360 Leadership assessment to measure progress (when relevant), and recommendations for on-going progress.